Saturday, September 17, 2011

Approaching sounds of trucks and sirens...

Listening to Amanda Palmer,

I was going to work on a video I made of some Shrinky Dink making but my computer decided that it hated me and completely shut down, The only way I could get it working again was to restore the stupid thing to its original factory settings.
This is when I would normally be making art, but in this small apartment, one light disturbs all the other residents. I have had a rough weekend, computer messing up, my mother was being a jerk, cat threw up on my new jeans..jerk face... and I couldnt go to work Friday because I was sick, So I am just sitting here depressed listening to Amanda Palmer and her amazing album "Who Killed Amanda Palmer?"
SOOOO many of these songs are just what I need. This bitch is amazing on piano.

Anyway, Hope everyone is doing hunky dory, I am thinking about just staying up until 5 am when the donut shops open, just four more hours!!!!
WOOO!

Also soon I will have some more videos up!!
SHAZAM!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for turning me on to Amanda Palmer! TFS your craftiness too! ♥ dig

    ReplyDelete